15 Aug 2022
An exciting opportunity for a graduate has arisen at Deep Casing Tools.
The ideal candidate will have a mechanical engineering degree and be based or willing to relocate to Aberdeen. A dynamic and driven personality who will have excellent communication skills, ability to assimilate expertise quickly and good engineering knowledge. The successful candidate will show the enthusiasm to exploit this opportunity.
- Graduate Design Engineer will support the Engineering Manager in the delivery of new projects.
- Produce highly accurate 3D and technical drawings using Autodesk inventor.
- Deliver high quality Technical Documentation (e.g., project documentation, specification sheets, operating & servicing instructions).
- Perform rigorous testing and validation of new developments.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Capable of performing engineering calculations
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including 3D CAD System & Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Results oriented while maintaining attention to detail
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.