Coming soon to market
Our award-winning Rubblizer™ tool supports sustainable P&A activity. This industry first significantly reduces rig time, with trial results showing that up to 60% less force is required to pull a casing following a run with the tool.
It uses simple pressure and rotation to manipulate the existing casing strings, breaking down the bond between cement and casing. This makes it easier to remove the casing quickly and efficiently.
Even on challenging wells, the Rubblizer™ can reduce operation time from 25 days to 12.5 days.
- Greater efficiency and success rates compared to cut & pull and perf & wash
- Saves approximately 10 days per project and increases economic recovery of reserves
- Enables better casing pulling and more effective perf & wash
- Enables longer sections of casing to be pulled reducing trips in and out of the hole
- Avoids the need for costly milling operation and subsequent lost time issues
- Rental product
- Part of a wider Casing Recovery System - coming soon
- 3000MT CO2 emissions saved per project on a typical offshore platform
- 700MT CO2 emissions saved per project on a typical offshore semi-submersible platform
- 300MT CO2 emissions saved per project on a typical land rig