TurboRunner™ is a high-speed turbine-powered reaming system that enables completions to land at target depth and access all planned reserves. Its unique design combines high-speed rotational reaming with very low operation pressure, and completely isolates the downhole assembly from the dynamics and vibrations of the reamer shoe, thereby minimising the risk of damage to strings and completions.
- No need to rotate the completion string, protecting low torque or low strength completion equipment
- Eliminates wiper trips
- Can ream through obstructions other tools can’t
- 75% faster than conventional technology
- Reduces completion running cost by up to 70%
TD Pilot™ delivers high-speed reaming to land strings at target depth. Using a unique turbine design, it delivers power to the reamer without any rotation at the surface. Its cost-effective design combines high RPM and torque with low circulating pressures. It is particularly effective in challenging wells, where removing the risk of reactive torque and pressure spikes helps to protect completions and equipment.
- Reduce well construction costs
- Create reliable connections
- Reduce wiper trips
- Minimise Equivalent Circulating
- Density with low flow rate
- Reach target depth
- Maximise return on investment
- Cost effective offering
Disposable PDM™ is a single shot tool that helps the drilling team reach target depth and provides that extra insurance needed when high torque is required at the reamer. It removes the need for string rotation, and is the best tool when high torque reaming is required through the most challenging obstructions.
- Low-cost target depth insurance
- Quick completion of trouble-zones
- Minimised well-construction risks and HSE exposure
- Sacrificial motor
- Reduced wiper trips
- Range of Reamer Shoesavailable
- Maximises ROI
MechLOK Drill Pipe Swivel
MechLOK Drill Pipe Swivel™ is the world’s first mechanically lockable Drill Pipe Swivel. It allows the drill pipe to be rotated independently of the work-string resulting in reduced drag, redistributed friction and mitigation of helical buckling. This, in turn, allows increased weight at the tool to help push the liner string into the well to target depth. This unique tool can be locked at any time, removes any hydraulic concerns, and also reduces the risk of injury during completions, as less manpower is required on the rig floor.
- Locked tool can be rotated to the right or left in tension or compression
- Reduces need for heavyweight drill pipe or collars
- Protects items from potentially harmful torque
- Immediate locking enables mechanical release of setting tools when required
- No ball drop, no hydraulic concerns
- Rental product
SelfLOK Flotation Device
SelfLOK Flotation Device™ is a one-use device designed to help float liners to target depth more cost-effectively. It will offer users a reduced drag profile and enable long liner strings to be floated to target depth in unconventional ERD wells of the type commonly found in the US land market.
- Can be installed remotely in any liner, or pre-installed in pup joint
- No need for dedicated sub
- Reduced cost for one-use item