7 Apr 2021
We are looking for a Part-Time Marketing Coordinator to be based in Aberdeen. View the full job specification and details on how to apply below.
In this newly created role, the Marketing Coordinator will create value for Deep Casing Tools (DCT) by leading the Marketing and Communications activity. They will provide focus and direction to position DCT and its products, services and technology in the minds of customers, investors, employees and other stakeholders.
The Marketing Coordinator will lead the development of positioning, philosophy, brand values and visual identity, ensuring accurate and consistent implementation.
Responsibilities include daily management, organisation and support of DCT marketing and sales activities including developing and maintaining digital marketing channels, production of sales collateral such as PowerPoint presentations, videos and case studies, execution of industry, client and internal events, management of third-party contractors such as PR and design support, and identifying opportunities to increase brand awareness of DCT in key markets.
The Marketing Coordinator will develop and maintain strong working relationships with DCT’s sales team, operations team, senior management, partners and agencies.
This part-time role is an exciting opportunity to shape DCT’s marketing plans for the future. Ideally you’ll be looking to work 20 hours per week.
Applicants will be required to visit the DCT Aberdeen office at least once a month.
The role has a direct report to the CEO.
- Create, manage and deliver strategic marketing plans which drive business growth
- Develop and manage the marketing budget in conjunction with finance
- Manage all marketing and communication activity to ensure that strategic objectives are met, and all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Evaluate the success of marketing initiatives and learn / adapt accordingly
- Stay up to date with industry trends to ensure DCT marketing activity maintains relevance and adds value to the overall industry narrative
- Ensure the DCT brand identity is upheld and applied consistently and accurately at all touch points
- Manage the development and maintenance of sales collateral including product literature, case studies, video content, PowerPoint presentations, and ensure internal stakeholders have access to marketing assets
- Develop and manage the company website to ensure it is kept up to date, reinforces the company brand platform, provides valuable content for the audience and operates within SEO best practices
- Produce value added, well written content such as thought leadership, newsletters, blog content, website updates
- Develop and manage the company social media channels to ensure the company regularly shares high-quality content
- Find and develop opportunities to increase awareness of DCT in the marketplace through conference papers, press releases and editorial
- Manage third party agencies where required, ensuring they have the information and feedback necessary to deliver their scope of work on time and in budget
- Execute events, both virtual and physical, in line with DCT goals and identity
- Develop a monthly communication report, include digital and editorial analysis and highlights, to be shared with the board and to inform future planning
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing or communications role
- Experience in the energy sector is useful, but not essential
- Must be able to write fluently in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of social media management (channels and scheduling tools) is essential
- Knowledge of WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics, design software and video editing packages is useful but not essential
Closing date - 30th April, 2021
Feel like you would be a good match? Get in touch: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org