We are recruiting: Sales Manager, Europe
Deep Casing Tools (DCT) is seeking an experienced, dynamic Sales Manager with a passion for technology to join the team during an exciting growth period for the company.
DCT, established in 2008 and headquartered in Aberdeen, is a global oil and gas drilling casing and completion technology development business. Following recent major investment from independent growth equity firm, EV Private Equity, we are reinvigorating the business with plans to expand further in the UK, Middle East and US and Canada. We have a strong track record in offering innovative tools designed to land casing and completions at target depth in oil and gas wells and have sold more than 400 of these tools to operators worldwide, with several exciting new solutions in development and testing.
The Sales Manager, Europe will be based in our Aberdeen office and lead on developing existing customer relationships and sales and generating new business in the oil and gas industry, with a particular focus on the North Sea, both UK and Norway.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets
• Creating annual budgets and rolling forecasts
• Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
• Supplying feedback on the market and pricing
• Compiling and analysing sales figures
• Conducting market surveys for new products
• Involvement in the identification and development of new products
• Introducing new technology to the market
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in drilling and completions
• Have a technology-orientated mind and hands-on technical experience
• Be able to hit the ground running and work as part of a team
• Have an established network and contact list
• Be a confident door-opener
• Be an energetic go-getter
• We are an expanding business with a wealth of opportunities for the right person
• We are an experienced team of experts
• Substantial recent investment from independent growth equity firm, EV Private Equity
• We develop innovative new technology to help our clients drive performance
• We are offering a competitive salary (GBP60k + commission ++) and a benefits package including private healthcare, life insurance and a car allowance
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday, August 3, 2018.